The SprayExplorer PDA receiver is designed to enhance particle size and velocity measurements in a wide range of applications while simplifying the setup and use. To this end, the SprayExplorer includes a large aperture front lens, software controlled selection of masks, and internal photodetectors. Alignment is easy thanks to a built-in camera and LDA light source for visualisation of the PDA receiver volume. The SprayExplorer PDA receiver ensures high measurement accuracy, the ability to characterize dense sprays, and a wide dynamic range.
- Measurement of particle size and up to 3 velocity components
- Particle size range from 0.5µm to 1 mm
- Built-in alignment camera & back illumination LED for easy alignment
- Built-in photo detectors for minimum signal loss
- Software controlled masks to select the particle size range
- Software controlled slit/pinhole to adapt to the particle concentration
- Probe support included for easy and fast alignment
Learn more about how the SprayExplorer can help you solve your PDA testing challenges.
PDA measurements are performed on single particles, allowing for detailed analysis of particulate flows.