The FlexLDA system is a full-featured turnkey solution for working distances up to 500 mm and velocities up to 68 m/s. It uses compact lasers and Bragg cells integrated into the stable and robust design. The system is very easy to set up due to the factory aligned and calibrated optics.
Signal processing is done by the well proven BSA (Burst Spectrum Analyzer) using robust real time FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) processing. The calibration data are loaded into the BSA Flow software package providing the most accurate results directly in velocity units (m/s or ft/s).
- Factory aligned and turnkey operation for fast setup
- Calibrated to 0.11% uncertainty
- 1 and 2 velocity component configurations
- Measurement distances from 300 mm to 500 mm
- Robust real-time FFT signal processing
- On-line end-results thanks to real-time processing
- Extensive graphics and data exchange features
- Real-time display of signals, validation and data rate
- Wi-Fi, LAN or USB connection to PC