The SprayExplorer PDA receiver is designed to enhance particle size and velocity measurements in a wide range of applications while simplifying the setup and use. To this end, the SprayExplorer includes a large aperture front lens, software controlled selection of masks, and internal photodetectors. Alignment is easy thanks to a built-in camera and LDA light source for visualisation of the PDA receiver volume. The SprayExplorer PDA receiver ensures high measurement accuracy, the ability to characterize dense sprays, and a wide dynamic range.
- Measurement of particle size and up to 3 velocity components
- Particle size range from 0.5µm to 1 mm
- Built-in alignment camera & back illumination LED for easy alignment
- Built-in photo detectors for minimum signal loss
- Software controlled masks to select the particle size range
- Software controlled slit/pinhole to adapt to the particle concentration
- Probe support included for easy and fast alignment