The HiDense PDA receiver is designed for the most challenging PDA measurements. The large aperture of the probe improves the detection of small particles and the selectable spatial filter allows you to measure in dense particle concentrations even with long focal length. A large selection of front lenses, beam expanders, and easily exchangeable aperture masks provides the flexibility to adapt the system to specific requirements.
The FiberPDA receiver is a cost-effective alternative to the HiDense PDA receiver with full flexibility for less dense sprays.
- Measurement of up to 3 velocity components and particle size
- Measurement size range from 0.5µm to 1 mm
- Large aperture for improved detection of small particles*
- Selectable spatial filter to improve measurements in high concentration applications*
- Selectable mask to adapt size range without re-alignment*
- Water proof designs
- Eyepiece for easy alignment
* applies to the HiDense PDA receiver only