The Q-810 is a rugged, lightweight Shearography vacuum hood for in-field use, especially configured for large area NDT inspections with high inspection rates of 300 mm x 200 mm every 10 seconds.
- Defect detection in composite materials carbon fiber, glass fiber, laminates, honeycomb, etc.
- Detection of delaminations, disbonds, kissing bonds, wrinkling impact damage, crushed core, etc.
- Adaptive seals for use on highly curved surfaces
- Operates independent of the local environmental conditions and can be used for production or in-field inspections
- Simple two button operation with real-time defect detection monitor on hood