The FlawExplorer is a portable, compact, and robust Laser Shearography inspection system for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Quality Control applications for composites and metallic materials with inspection areas from 10 cm2 up to ~2 m2 (~20 ft2) in one shot.
- Highly portable, easy to set-up, and ready to operate within seconds
- Compact, robust design featuring Class 3R laser diodes for use on-site & in-field
- Efficient inspection of large areas with quick location and characterization of defects
- Visualization of composite structural information like ply drops, bulkheads, overlaps, splicers, stringers, ribs, etc.
- Enhanced live phase maps enables real-time defect detection without any post-processing
- Enables users to directly mark defects on the inspect samples
- Advanced image filtering produces clear and unambiguous results
- Advanced customizable reporting functionalities
- Optional modules: Thermal, vacuum or vibration loading and robot automation interfaces