Frame rates are now approaching 40,000 fps for the 1 MP cameras, and 10,000 fps for the 4 MP cameras.
The top-of-the-line cameras T 4040 and T 3610 are now supplemented by more affordable versions.
The T 2540 features a 4.2 MP sensor and can reach up to 5840 frames per second. Its APS-C size backside illuminated CMOS 12 bit sensor comes with a resolution of 2650 x 1664 px. It features a highly sensitive sensor with great quantum efficiency and low noise.
The TE 2010 is a more affordable 1 MP version of the T xx10 models, recording up to 19210 fps at a resolution of 1280 x 832 px.
Key benefits of the new SpeedSense T 4040, T 2540, T 3610, T2410 and TE 2010
- Up to 38040 frames per second at 1 MP
- The T4040 delivers up to 9350 frames per second at 4.2MP, up to 37200 frames per second at 1MP in binned mode, making it the most versatile camera
- 12 bit resolution for high dynamic range
- Up to 256 GB of memory and storage capacity for long processes/recordings
- Quantum efficiencies up to more than 80%
More information on SpeedSense cameras: Time Resolved Cameras – Dantec Dynamics
More information on planar PIV: Planar PIV – Dantec Dynamics | Precision Measurement Systems & Sensors
More information on Volumetric Velocimetry: Volumetric Velocimetry (Tomographic PIV and Tomographic PTV) (dantecdynamics.com)