It is now available for all new purchases, modernizations and upgrades of Digital Image Correlation (DIC) systems.
The new and improved features include:
- Double-sided (bi-axial) strain measurement, specifically for multi-camera DIC tensile testing, which allows users to measure the thickness and strain of corresponding, opposite sides of a sample.
Double sided thickness measurement
- Expansion of the calibration target wizard
- QR-coded calibration targets that are automatically recognised and identified by Istra4D before a projection calibration.
- Customizable and printable calibration targets.
QR coded calibration target
- Real-time pattern quality evaluator for quantitative and visual assessment of the user-generated speckle pattern.
Pattern quality evaluator
- Camera temperature measurement with traffic light indication for ensuring stable environmental measurement conditions before testing.
- Usability and performance enhancements
- Measurement step animation during visualization of results
- Measurement point exclusion for stenciling out points not applicable to a measurement
Measurement step animation
- Visualization of the geometric DIC setup from calibration with relative baseline, camera position and calibration target information.
DIC setup visualization
- Import and export function of DIC measurement settings and configuration parameters.
- Master / slave mode for new GigE camera models.
Please contact your local sales representative for more information.