Join us to learn more on 9th November, 2021
in the morning session at 08:30-10:00 (CET) or
in the afternoon session at 16:00-17:30 (CET)
Participation is free-of-charge and the webinar will take approximately 1.5 hours.
Dantec Dynamics is pleased to announce, in collaboration with our distribution partner LIMESS Messtechnik u. Software GmbH, that we will be co-hosting a public webinar on „Biomechanical & biomaterials testing using digital image correlation (DIC)“. The live webinar will take approximately 1.5 hours and at the end of the presentation you will understand the underlying DIC measurement principles & method and will be familiar with the many different successful applications of DIC in the field of biomechanical & biomaterials.
- An overview of successful biomechanic applications
- Introduction to the Digital Image Correlation (DIC) technology
- Insight into the DIC setup and measurement process.
- Detailed application examples, including;:
- Medical device components
- Orthopaedic implants (e.g. hip, knee)
- Soft tissues
- Bones and bone microstructure
- Dental materials (e.g. jaws, fillings, crowns, implants)
- Stents (e.g. coronary, vascular, ureteral)
- 3D printed materials
- Skin and skin grafts
- Questions and answers
This webinar is primarily intended for engineers and researchers in the field of biomechanics and biomaterials research. A broad range of applications will be presented and reviewed, based on measurements performed by the 3D, full-field, high precision Digital Image Correlation (DIC) technique as shown in the images.
Morning session @ 0830-1000 (CET) click to register
Afternoon session @ 1600-1730 click to register
This webinar is a joint event by: