Camera Accessories

image of Dualscope
DualScope, image intensifier and camera

Lenses and Filters

Lenses with F-mount

A selection of lenses with F-mount are available for our CCD cameras. Typical lens sizes are 50 mm and 100 mm.

Laser Optical Camera Lenses and Filters

Selection of camera filters available for different applications.

Scheimpflug Mounts

When viewing the light sheet at an angle, the camera back plane (the CCD or CMOS chip) must be rotated properly to focus the camera’s entire field of view.

Image, lens, and object plane must cross each other along a common line in space for the camera images to be accurately focused.

This is known as the Scheimpflug condition and is used in Stereo PIV (2D3C PIV) systems.

Also available as pair mounted on connection bench.

Fast Camera Shutters

Improves the signal-to-noise ratio under high luminescence conditions. For most PIV and LIF applications, using optical filters in front of the lens is adequate for the elimination of ambient background light. However, for measurements where there is high intensity light that can not be filtered, the use of the Fast Camera Shutter is required. The shutter provides a short exposure time synchronized with the laser pulse and camera frame rate which minimizes the collection of unwanted background light and thereby improves the signal-to-noise ratio.


The DualScope is a cost effective solution for imaging applications requiring two images of the same field of view, but with different spectral content.

The DualScope has two inputs on which optical filters can be mounted. It is attached to a single camera lens, and the images collected through the two inputs are directed to two halves of the camera chip. This means that two images of the same field of view can be acquired with a single camera.

Applications include:

  • Multi species LIF
  • LIF/Mie droplet sizing
  • Laser Induced Exciplex Fluorescence (LIEF) for vapor/liquid separation in spray measurements

Data Sheets and Literature


More Information

Please contact your local representative or complete the dialogue form.