Laser-Induced Fluorescence (LIF) is the most powerful technique for experimental diagnostics of combustion processes available today.
Based on the physics of interaction between light and molecules, LIF allows for species selective measurements with high sensitivity, enabling measurements of also minor combustion species to be made. The technique is non-intrusive and provides in-situ information with high spatial and temporal resolution.
OH LIF (left) used for flame front detection (right) in an atmospheric flame.
Combustion radicals and products by LIF
Dantec Dynamics’ highly advanced and flexible system for combustion LIF is capable of measuring a wide range of combustion radicals and products.
- Non-intrusive, in-situ measurements
- Species selective measurements for:
o Imaging of combustion radicals
o Flame front visualization
o Fuel distribution
- Full control of hardware from the software
- Laser crystal adjustments without open laser cover – high laser safety
- Multi-parameter measurements by combination with PIV or Rayleigh Thermometry
- Modular system allowing easy future upgrades
Learn more about LIF for combustion diagnostics:
Please contact your local representative or complete the dialogue form.