The ComfortSense system consists of a main frame with input channels for up to 16 probes. The omnidirectional probes measure both air velocity and temperature. Six frames can be connected so that up to 96 probes can be monitored simultaneously. The ComfortSense main frame has a built-in A/D converter with USB 2.0 interface.
It is easy for the user to setup a measurement sequence and make a measurement grid with selection of probes from a user library. The software delivers statistical results based on user-defined measurement cycles. The ruggedly designed probes and cables are perfectly suited for large test rooms.
ComfortSense can be used for many applications, including:
- Air Velocity and temperature measurements in indoor climate test rooms with up to 96 probes
- HVAC research and development
- Passenger comfort studies in the automotive and aviation industries
- Testing of ventilation components
- Building research
- Agricultural science and industry - livestock comfort
- Field measurements of indoor climate parameters
- Verification of CFD calculations
- Evaluation of heating and cooling system performance
- Evaluation of thermal sensation and discomfort for humans
- Personal ventilation